- The tourist train leaves between 11:00 and 16:00 on Friday to Sunday every two hours from Borviz Street, near the reformed church, to Șugaș-băi.
- The tourist train leaves between 17:00 and 19:00 every hour (so every whole and every half hour) in front of the Bod Péter County Library, surrounding the city center.
- Departure from Borviz street, near the reformed church -> stop at Șugaș-băi -> departure from Șugaș-băi -> stop at Borviz street, near the reformed church
- Departure and stop from the taxi stand in front of the "Bod Péter" County Library.
- Only on Wednesday and Thursday
- Phone number 0729 062 856
St. George's City Center:
- for children 5 lei
- for adults 10 lei
- for children 5 lei - return 5 lei
- for adults 10 lei - 10 lei return
The train has two carriages, each with 28 seats, which ensures a total of 56 passengers.